TERMS & CONDITIONS Access to and use of 'Sewmag.co.uk' both within the UK and internationally is provided by Artichoke Media Limited on the following terms:
By using Sewmag.co.uk you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of crafts-beautiful.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms, please do not access, use, and/or contribute to crafts-beautiful.com.
Artichoke Media Limited may change these terms from time to time, and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of Sewmag.co.uk will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on Sewmag.co.uk(including house rules), then the latter shall prevail.
USE OF SEWMAG.CO.UK You agree to use Sewmag.co.uk only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of crafts-beautiful.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content, or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within crafts-beautiful.com.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents, and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on Sewmag.co.uk and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Artichoke Media Limited or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Sewmag.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter, or create a derivative work from any Sewmag.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Sewmag.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Artichoke Media Limited.
The names, images, and logos identifying Artichoke Media Limited, or third parties and their products and services, are subject to copyright, design rights, and trademarks of Artichoke Media Limited and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trademark, design right, or copyright of Artichoke Media Limited or any other third party.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS As a registered member, you will occasionally receive e-mail updates about special offers, new services, and other news. We hope you'll find these updates interesting and informative. But if you'd rather not receive them, let us know by changing your E-Subscription Preferences in your Control Panel.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO ARTICHOKE MEDIA LIMITED
By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with Artichoke Media Limited, you agree to grant Artichoke Media Limited permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for Artichoke Media Limited services in any media worldwide (including on Artichoke Media Limited's site accessed by international users), free of charge.
Copyright in your contribution will remain with you, and this permission is not exclusive, allowing you to continue using the material in any way, including granting others the right to use it.
In order for Artichoke Media Limited to use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory, and does not infringe any UK laws. You also confirm that you have the right to grant Artichoke Media Limited permission to use your contribution for the specified purposes and that you have obtained the necessary consent from anyone identifiable in your contribution or from their parent/guardian if they are under 16.
Please ensure that you do not endanger yourself or others, take unnecessary risks, or break any laws when creating content that you may share with Artichoke Media Limited.
If you do not agree to grant Artichoke Media Limited the permissions outlined above, please refrain from submitting or sharing your contribution with crafts-beautiful.com.
While these Community Rules apply generally, it's important to review the specific local house rules of the site or service you are using, as there may be some local variations.
About your posts:
1. Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
2. No disruptive, offensive, or abusive behaviour. Contributions must be constructive, polite, and should not be mean-spirited or intended to cause trouble.
3. No unlawful or objectionable content. Material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive, or otherwise objectionable is not acceptable.
4. Be patient. Remember that users of all ages and abilities may be participating in the Sewmag.co.uk community.
5. No spamming or off-topic material. Avoid submitting the same or very similar contributions multiple times. Do not contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
6. No advertising or promoting.
7. No spoilers. Material that contains plot developments not yet transmitted on UK television will be deleted unless submitted in a designated 'spoilers' area or marked as a 'spoiler'.
8. Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed unless allowed by the relevant local house rules.
9. No impersonation.
10. No inappropriate (e.g., vulgar, offensive) user names.
11. URLs (web site addresses) can only be posted if allowed by the relevant local house rules.
12. Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. Continuing to misuse the complaints facility may result in action being taken against your account.
Your Artichoke Media Limited Account:
1. Using multiple logins to disrupt a community or annoy other users may result in action being taken against all of your accounts.
2. All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you regularly access,
allowing moderation emails to be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else's email address or temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. Account re-validation may be required if an invalid email address is suspected of being used.
3. Artichoke Media Limited reserves the right to close accounts if a user is found to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) to attempt to hide the use of multiple Artichoke Media Limited accounts or if a non-UK user pretends to be a UK user or disrupts any of their services.
We strongly advise against revealing any personal information about yourself or anyone else (e.g., telephone number, postal address, home address, email address, or any other details that could personally identify you) in any Artichoke Media Limited community.
1. You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in Sewmag.co.uk communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs, or audio.
2. Contributing material to a Sewmag.co.uk community with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
3. You agree to submit or share with Sewmag.co.uk communities only contributions that are your own original work.
4. You must not violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the rights of Artichoke Media Limited or third parties, including copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal, or proprietary rights.
If you're under 16:
Please obtain a parent's or guardian's permission before participating in any Sewmag.co.uk community.
Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else, such as your full name, school, telephone number, home address, or email address.
Breach of Community Rules:
If you fail to comply with these Community Rules (including any variations in relevant local house rules) when participating in a Sewmag.co.uk community, you will receive an email explaining why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also serve as a warning that further rule violations may result in action being taken against your account or accounts. This action may include content moderation, temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all Sewmag.co.uk community areas. In the case of offensive or inappropriate content submission or disruptive behaviour, Artichoke Media Limited may use available information about you to prevent further infringements. This may involve notifying relevant third parties, such as your employer, school, or email provider, about the infringements.
Please note that these Community Rules are based on the provided information and may not encompass all the rules and guidelines set by Artichoke Media Limited. It is always advisable to refer to the original and complete terms and conditions provided by Artichoke Media Limited for accurate information.
Artichoke Media Limited reserves the right to delete any contribution or take action against any Artichoke Media Limited account at any time and for any reason.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The majority of content posted in Sewmag.co.uk communities is created by members of the public. The views expressed are their own and, unless specifically stated, do not represent the views of Artichoke Media Limited. are responsible for any content posted by members of the public on Sewmag.co.uk or for the availability or content of any third-party sites accessible through crafts-beautiful.com. Any links to third-party websites from Sewmag.co.uk do not constitute an endorsement of that site by Artichoke Media Limited, and any use of such site is at your own risk.
Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Artichoke Media Limited's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Artichoke Media Limited shall not be liable for the following losses or damages (whether foreseen, foreseeable, known, or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or damage to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special, or exemplary damages arising from the use of crafts-beautiful.com, regardless of the form of action.
Artichoke Media Limited does not warrant that functions available on Sewmag.co.uk will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that Sewmag.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable by the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms, and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
The failure or delay of Artichoke Media Limited to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Artichoke Media Limited's right to enforce that right.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.